BOOK THIS TOUR
Highlights of Montenegro, with Cetinje and Budva
DURATION: 6 hours
This tour introduces you to the key aspects of Montenegrin natural beauty. After the pick up you will head towards the Lovcen mountain and old part of Montenegro. The 25 curves of the Austro-Hungarian military road takes you to the first stop for the day, a viewpoint overlooking the UNESCO protected Boka bay.
After this short photo stop, a ride continues to the Cetinje, a peaceful little town, whitch is the cultural center of Montenegro, filled with monumental buildings and once a royal capital. In Cetinje you have free time to enjoy this lovely city. Have a lunch, brunch or simply enjoy the coffee time.
After that, the old town of Budva waits you, and as you descend down, you get to enjoy the view to the magical Adriatic coast, with few nice positions where you can see the full beauty of Budva.
In Budva you have free time, to look around and explore the old town. After the visit, you will be taken back to your starting point, with lots of nice photos and memories.
For full feel of Montenegro, we would recommend booking a local tour guide.
- Includes: Comfortable vehicle*, English speaking escort/driver **, visit to Cetinje and Budva and panoramic sightseeing of Kotor and Tivat bay, local fees, operational assistance and VAT.
- Optional: if wanted, for an additional fee, book a licenced English speaking tour guide (full tour) with a snack at a local restaurant.
- Optional: flexible itinerary open for a swimming break or additional activities (Lipa Cave, beaches, Aqua Park)
- From 1 – 3 person price is 90 euros with English speaking escort/driver and sedan car
- From 4 – 6 person price is 150 euros with English speaking escort/driver and minivan
- (Optional) Licensed Tour guide – 80 euros, with snack included in local restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana
- Additional hour is charged 20 euros.