BOOK THIS TOUR
Highlights of Montenegro, with Cetinje and Budva
DURATION: 6 hours
This tour introduces you to the key aspects of Montenegrin natural beauty. After the pick up you will head towards the Lovcen mountain and old part of Montenegro. The 25 curves of the Austro-Hungarian military road takes you to the first stop for the day, a viewpoint overlooking the UNESCO protected Boka bay.
After this short photo stop, a ride continues to the Cetinje, a peaceful little town, whitch is the cultural center of Montenegro, filled with monumental buildings and once a royal capital. In Cetinje you have free time to enjoy this lovely city. Have a lunch, brunch or simply enjoy the coffee time.
After that, the old town of Budva waits you, and as you descend down, you get to enjoy the view to the magical Adriatic coast, with few nice positions where you can see the full beauty of Budva.
In Budva you have free time, to look around and explore the old town. After the visit, you will be taken back to your starting point, with lots of nice photos and memories.
For full feel of Montenegro, we would recommend booking a local tour guide.
- Includes: Comfortable vehicle*, English speaking escort/driver **, visit to Cetinje and Budva and panoramic sightseeing of Kotor and Tivat bay, local fees, operational assistance and VAT.
- Optional: if wanted, for an additional fee, book a licenced English speaking tour guide (full tour) with a snack at a local restaurant.
- Optional: flexible itinerary open for a swimming break or additional activities (Lipa Cave, beaches, Aqua Park)
- From 1 – 3 person price is 120 euros with English speaking escort/driver and sedan car
- From 4 – 6 person price is 210 euros with English speaking escort/driver and minivan
- (Optional) Licensed Tour guide – 100 euros, with snack included in local restaurant Nevjesta Jadrana
- Additional hour is charged 20 euros.
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I book a tour with you?
Our tours can be booked via our website or through the contact form. If you wish for a custom made tour - feel free to contact us. We would love to organize it for you!
2. How can I pay for a booked tour?
There are two ways to pay for the tour. One option is online - with your credit card details. Second one is to pay on the spot, before the tour start.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
Our tours can be canceled 24 hrs before the start. If the tour has been paid, you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
4. Can you organize a private tour for me?
Of course. Most of our tours are meant to be private, suitable for small groups of friends or family.
5. What vehicle should I expect for the tour?
It depends of your needs. If you are looking for a smaller car, it will be VW Touran or similar. For groups up to 6 people, we use Mercedes V class minivan.